- Six Simple Steps
- Provides Future Protection from Corrosion
- Improves Overall Cleaning Performance
- Increases Long Term Effectiveness of a Filter
Improves the overall cleaning performance –
Be more productive on-site:
Increases the long term effectiveness of a filter –
Keeps on cleaning:
Fernox Filter Fluid+ Protector contains a specially formulated dispersant that detects and lifts debris circulating within the system before delivering them to a filter for collection and safe removal.
Provides future protection from corrosion –
Prevents system breakdown:
New and existing installations can benefit from the
Fernox 360° Clean*:
- When the Fernox System Water Test indicates treatment is required
- When poor system design or low ow rates means thorough cleaning is more difficult to achieve
- When legislation or regulations apply: Part L of the Building Regulations states that all new systems installed in England and Wales should be treated with a chemical cleaner, inhibitor and in hard water areas of 200ppm a scale reducer should also be fitted.