TF1 Omega+ Filter
Product Code: 62373, 62374, 62375, 62376
Next generation, nickel-plated, brass in-line system filter. Small, Smart and Simple to Install.
This secure and durable, high-performance filter, is simple to clean and service, and utilises unique Hydronic Particle Separation and magnetic filtration to remove system debris from light-commercial heating systems.
- Pressure tested, sealed unit designed for light-commercial heating systems.
- High-efficiency capture across a range of flow rates and system sizes.
- Easy to install – fits on horizontal and vertical pipework orientation. The filter can operate at a 45⁰ angle.
- Fast and easy to clean, without the need to disassemble the unit.
- Unique action, specifically designed for larger system sizes, enabling the capture of a range of magnetic and non-magnetic types of debris.
- Will not block or restrict flow.
- Durable and robust construction, made from high quality, non-porous brass.
- Powerful neodymium magnet assembly.
- Available in 1 ¼” and 1 ½” female pipework connections.
- As with all magnetic products, if you have an implanted cardiac device extra caution should be taken at all times when handling any magnetic filter
Designed to be installed on light-commercial systems, on the relevant pipework size.
The filter can be easily fitted onto either horizontal or vertical pipework in both flow directions.
5 Year Warranty
Materials – Detailed description of materials, for all components
• Filter Body – Forged brass (EN 12165-CW617N-DW), Nickel plated
• Manifold – Cast brass (EN 1982-CC754S), Nickel plated
• Magnet – Neodymium, Stainless Steel sheath
• Hydronic Particle Separator – Stainless Steel
• Circlip – Stainless Steel
• Drain Valve – Nickel plated brass
• Seals & Washers – EPDM
TF1 Omega + 1 ¼” NPT – 62373
TF1 Omega + 1 ½” NPT – 62374
TF1 Omega + 1 ¼” BSP – 62375
TF1 Omega + 1 ½” BSP – 62376